Accutane (Isotretinoin) 20 mg Tabs by Para Pharma
One thing about people who are into bodybuilding is that they like to show off their muscles. Ordinarily, there is little or nothing they can do to hide it because it is their form and that is what people see. But how much of a show will it really be when the skin is infested with severe steroid acne? Not much. Bodybuilders and athletes use steroids to ramp up their performance and appearance, but a lot of them have acne to show for it as a side effect.
To get these side effects, experts recommend the use of effective antiacne products like Roaccutane pills. Basically, this skin condition is caused by excessive oil released by the oil glands in the skin and a slow renewal rate of the skin. Accutane, which is a form of vitamin A, works by reducing the rate at which these glands produce oil, which in effect, tackles to root cause of steroid acne (or any other form of it).
There is a lot more to this medication than the fact that it is used to cure acne. Its properties include:
- Package: 30 tablets
- Active ingredients: Isotretinoin
- Substance: 20 mg/tablet
- Drug class: retinoids
- Chemical name: 13-cis-Retinoic acid, Accutane, Isotretinoin
- Molecular weight: 300.44 g/mol
- Formula: C20H28O2
- Manufacturer: Para Pharma
- Half-life: 10 to 20 hours
It is important to note that:
- Roaccutane is not suitable for anyone who may be hypersensitive to Isotretinoin ingredient and parabens.
- Pregnant women may experience life-threatening birth complication by taking this.
- Users should not donate blood while on this drug up until 30 days after.
- Making a purchase from an unreliable source can result in health complications.
About 50 percent of bodybuilding steroid users experience acne, and it shows up several weeks after a steroid cycle. A lot of people may want to use it as a precautionary measure to avoid this effect, while others may take it for their post cycle therapy. Some of the benefits of using this antiacne product include:
- Reducing the rate of oil production by the glands
- Calms down inflammation
- Improves skin cell turnover to clear the pores
- Reduce naturally-occurring acne bacteria on the skin
Accutane 20 is taken based on how severe the acne is. The general recommended dosage is in the range of 0.5 to 1 mg per kg to be taken with food in two equal doses per day. It can be taken for as long as 15 to 20 weeks for maximum benefits. The dose may need to be adjusted to 2 mg per kg daily if the disease is very severe.
Users are expected to be alert and very observant while taking this medication and to report any side effects to a medical expert once it is noticed. Some of the side effects that may manifest include:
- Itchy dry skin
- Pains in the joints and back
- Dry mouth and lips
- Dry nose
- Eye inflammation and dryness
- Cracked mouth corners
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
To maintain its effectiveness, Roaccutane should be stored at room temperature of 59° to 86°F, 15° to 30°C.
|Package||1 Pack 100 Tabs|
|Common name||Accutane / Reducar / Roaccutane|